The Stitch Book: Week 33 (August 11-17)

Another big work event done! I knew going into this week I would be exhausted when I got home each day, so I made sure this week's stitch journal entry was manageable for me. Originally, it was only going to be French knots, but I started with some fly stitch and it went from there. The next few weeks are going to focus on lines and shapes since I spent five weeks doing lettering.  

I used my two favorite colors, orange and pink, for this week's entry. This included some variegated thread for today's addition. It doesn't photograph well, but variegated thread looks great in person.

Here's this week's piece:



August 11

August 12

August 13

August 14

August 15

August 16

August 17

Week 33

Weeks 1-33

Week 34's color is gingerbread.


Small Joys from This Week

I didn't get a chance to work on any of my WIPs this week, but it was a week filled with small joys. 

Look at the purple air fryer! I have no idea what to do with it, but I'm told I'll never cook the same again. I'm going to try to make pork chops today. My parents made them in their air fryer and it's their favorite way to make pork chops now.

This is the most ridiculous photo I've ever taken of him. Probably.

Kelly made me this wonderful bag for my birthday! I'm going to use it as my couch project bag.

When you like bougie yogurt and that bougie yogurt brand makes wooden lids so you can reuse the pot the yogurt comes in. Another birthday present from Kelly.

That is a sweet vermouth gummy bear. Give Frankie's on South Washington Street a try. Good pizza and cocktails.


Comments